Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2017, 09:56:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Game freezing and Mobile Parental control is closed  (Read 3199 times)

Offline rwallace

• tabeo owner: Yes
Game freezing and Mobile Parental control is closed
« on: January 04, 2013, 08:46:10 PM »
Anyone having trouble with turning Tabeo on, sometime I have to plug in the power cord to get it to turn on even with it being fully charged.  The game mini piano the volume is so low until I have to have headphones on to hear it. A lot of the games freeze up or the game won't shut off, when that happens the touch screen freezes, I have to plug the power cord in hoping that power off screen will appear so I can shut off Tabeo. Mobile parental control is great, accept on this tabeo Mobile parental control is closed so there is no way to access the internet so without the mobile parental control screen I can't fix some of the problems. Anyone have suggestions on to fixing the problem with this Tabeo, I'm trying to work out a lot of bugs with this tablet. Should I take it back to store for exchange or take it back and buy a different tablet. This tablet is for my granddaughter when she come to visit me in the next two months. Any suggestion will be really helpful.

Rwallace

Recently Posted Topics

Article Menu

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10