Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 17, 2017, 07:41:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Technical Support

Please register to post your technical support questions here so the community can contribute solutions and help you get the most enjoyment from your tabeo.

Author Topic: Apps not running  (Read 4430 times)

Offline Xipetotec

• tabeo owner: Yes
Apps not running
« on: December 26, 2013, 02:58:37 PM »
Hello.

I follow the steps posted here on my laptop and the registration worked just fine. Then I check on the tablet and the settings on the Parental Control where the same as in my laptop.

The thing is... the apps are not working. Everytime I tap one it starts and then crashes and it says that "the app is forbidden" (or something like that).

Anyone has had this problem and fixed it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline trelmyx

Re: Apps not running
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 03:36:03 PM »
go into the steeings on the tabeo go to apps and you have to click each one to turn it on. they will all say OFF click the off and something will pop up and just hit ok and it will turn on the app. also UN click allow other apps. so you can use the app store if you want to.

Offline Xipetotec

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 03:56:39 PM »
Thanks for the advice. However There is no "on/off". It has the options "Force stop" (or something like that, my tablet is in spanish), which I can't tap in most of them, "Uninstall", "clear data", "clear chaché"and "clear predetermined values" (which is not available since I have non).

What am I missing?

Offline joebudden

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2013, 06:03:24 PM »
You have to go into the Mobile Parental Filter (icon looks like a 4-color flower) on the device or you can go to http://mpf.profiltechnology.com/home.aspx then log in and go to Apps and turn all the Applications to ON and also uncheck where it says "Forbid newly installed applications".

Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 06:14:02 PM by joebudden »

Offline Xipetotec

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 06:59:55 PM »
Thanks for the advice, Joe. Followed it and nothing happens. Same thing is happening.

Offline joebudden

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2013, 10:27:24 PM »
Xip, check out what I wrote on the other thread.

Offline Cortney

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2013, 10:48:25 AM »
you have to follow the link from your email on a desktop computer or laptop. it will take you to the mobile parental filter sit. hit the applications button at the top and scroll down through switching your apps to the on position. i hope it works for you since it worked for me.  :)

Offline njank

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2014, 09:25:44 AM »
Realize this is probably old news... but in case anyone else comes across this:  especially when the servers were getting hit pretty hard over the holidays there can be a bit of a time delay between changing settings on the website and the tablet getting those updated settings.  I ran into this when trying to allow several web pages.

Recently Posted Topics

Article Menu

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10