Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 17, 2017, 09:24:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Technical Support

Please register to post your technical support questions here so the community can contribute solutions and help you get the most enjoyment from your tabeo.

Author Topic: Google Play Store??? doesn't work  (Read 4696 times)

Offline rprimeau95

• tabeo owner: Yes
Google Play Store??? doesn't work
« on: December 29, 2013, 04:35:26 PM »
Considering taking this back ... for a Kurio tablet I bought three of these for my kids yes they were not happy they had to wait till the next eve to play them after being on phone with tech support 2hrs setting them up...

What im not pleased with is we were told android apps work yet I am not able to get to the google play store the page blinks off and on wont load on the one tablet and another says 404 error...

Amazon I can 't figure out how to add a tabeo tablet to my account

I want to add Instagram and a few other apps we do not want to be limited to the tabeo store if this is the case I will return them

Offline joebudden

Re: Google Play Store??? doesn't work
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 04:44:40 PM »
If the Amazon Appstore and Tabeo Store do not fulfill your needs, you might be better off returning the device for a general purpose tablet.

I recommend this Hisense Sero 7" tablet for $89.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Hisense-Sero-7-7-Tablet-Dual-Core-Processor-with-4GB-Memory-E270BSA/24805141

Offline rprimeau95

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 09:09:33 AM »
well the amazon store isn't working either can't figure out how to add 3 kid tabeo to my account

Offline rprimeau95

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 09:18:23 AM »
is there a reason no techs have answered my question can you or can you not use the google play store and amazon store?

Offline joebudden

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2014, 05:15:42 PM »
Amazon yes, google play no

Offline njank

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 09:14:02 AM »
you can manually install the amazon app store by going to the following webpage on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/get/android

If you go there in the tabeo's web browser, after it's done downloading the browser should show you a 'download complete' message. tapping on the downloaded file, it will prompt you to install the file. say yes, install, or whatever. shouldnt' be any more to it, it'll be in the apps list. then, when you open it you'll need to log in to your Amazon.com account. i believe it'll prompt you for that, but if not its somewhere in the app store settings (click on the menu button... on Android devices its the three vertical dots... might be at the bottom or next to the amazon logo depending on which version installs)

I can't recall, but you may need to temporarily disable the parental filter app to install the amazon store.

there is no way without seriously modifying the tablet (but not impossible) to get Google Play store. Even with the filter disabled, the tablet refuses to open the store after I manually installed it. I believe it's locked out somehow. But the amazon app store will get you A LOT more than the tabeo store, and there's always a 'free app of the day'.

Recently Posted Topics

Article Menu

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10