Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 17, 2017, 07:42:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Technical Support

Please register to post your technical support questions here so the community can contribute solutions and help you get the most enjoyment from your tabeo.

Author Topic: apps/web browsing blocked even though controls are set to allow  (Read 4987 times)

Offline Mendy

• tabeo owner: Yes
apps/web browsing blocked even though controls are set to allow
« on: January 07, 2014, 11:39:18 AM »
Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help since Tabeo Support doesn't seem to want to. 

My son received the Tabeo 2 as a Christmas gift.  It took me 3 days before I could set up a Parental Control account and download the preinstalled apps, after finally getting that to work and setting up the Parental Controls to allow search engines and new apps it still isn't working correctly.  The pre loaded apps work fine but he is unable to use the web or use other apps (even though in my settings I have unchecked the necessary boxes) so he has little use for it.  I even added amazon.com as an allowed website and only get directed to Wiki with a message telling me to change parental filter settings.  I keep getting the "parental controls has blocked this" message and I log back in to parental control only be logged back out and get the same message seconds later.   I have the controls set right to allow all this but for some reason it just won't work.  I've also tried the trouble shooting clearing cache/cookies etc. numerous times to no avail. 

I've tried to initiate online chats with customer support and wait and wait and get no tech help. This has been a very frustrating experience to say the very least, and I had purchased this myself it would have already been taken back for a refund..  I would like to get rid of the parental filter altogether if someone knows how to do this.  Disabling the app has done nothing, I still get blocked from websites and apps. Please help me solve this frustrating problem! 

Offline Mendy

• tabeo owner: Yes
Re: apps/web browsing blocked even though controls are set to allow
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 12:31:19 PM »
Please can anybody help me?  This has been so frustrating. 

Recently Posted Topics

Article Menu

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10